Hi! I am a graduate of Computer Science at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada in April 2019.
Check out my README!
- Languages: Java, Clojure, Python, .NET, C#, C, C++, JS (Node, Angular), Swift
- Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Environments: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Fedora), Docker, Mac OS, Windows
Transport Canada, Ottawa, Ontario (June 2019 - Present)
- Contribute to making the security screening process a better experience for Canadians by developing workflows to process and approve airport worker security applications.
- Develop new features using the Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#) and Oracle SQL that are deployed continuously into a production environment.
- Use TDD frameworks and pair programming to ensure high quality of code. Identify missing automated tests and fixing bugs in the codebase.
- Deliver continuous value to the client by working in week long sprints.
CENX, Ottawa, Ontario (January - August 2017)
- Implemented a centralized configuration using Apache Zookeeper and Clojure; utilized Gitflow Workflow for developing features.
- Created a demo virtual machine for sales reps using a scaled-down docker deployment.
- Participated in daily stand ups; reporting on work progress and keeping up with team objectives and goals.
Thinkwrap, Ottawa, Ontario (May - August 2015)
- Created a Google Chrome extension to automate search engine optimization (SEO) research.
- Analyzed keywords, webpage content, and website architecture on client’s websites to create a SEO audit of recommendations.
- Developed a Python script using regular expressions to filter broken URLs and redirect customers to valid webpages.
Check out my full resume for more details.
Jekyll Theme by Ankit Sultana